Features & Utilization of the Panther Protocol
A user can do quite a number of things in DeFi, and this number grows as protocols become more popular and long-standing.
Coupled with its objective of infusing the whole DeFi ecosystem with Privacy, Panther Protocol is also committed to building practical tools to achieve this said privacy at a user or protocol level.
Some key features of Panther include:
- zAssets: A new asset class that is interoperable, fully collateralized, and has privacy-preserving attributes. zAssets are engineered to be DeFi-composable.
- Confidentiality: Panther provides users with the opportunity to choose or select the level of privacy they want to attain at a transaction level.
- Privacy for any digital asset: Panther is not limited by Layer1 or type1 asset. Its privacy features can expand to any digital asset.
- Interoperability: Since there will always be a need for cross-chain transactions, Panther protocol provides a private DEX module to enable these cross-chain transactions. Also, this DEX module can allow DeFI pioneers to bridge their assets privately with low latency and fees.
With Panther's decentralized approach to privacy, a major leap has been offered to several different industries. But, while Panther primarily deals with financial transactions right now, the core underlying components of the system offer the ability to extend into many fields which hope to maintain audibility, privacy, and tracking as their key features.
Due to Panther's smart contracts, cases, where private blockchains could not be attained due to data exposure, can now be comfortably executed.
The Key use-cases of Panther are:
- DeFi and a fully private crypto economy.
- Digital Identity: Panther Protocol has the ability to show a series of characteristics about a particular user without having to disclose or share unnecessary personal information about the user.
- Tax Disclosure: The capacity to share a set of transactions with government officials for the purpose of determining taxable funds.
- Transaction Monitoring: With Panther, a transaction's validity and appropriateness can be proven to an authority.
Some ways third parties can also take advantage of Panther's primitives are:
- Credit Scoring: Panther can help to establish a series of behaviors by selectively disclosing a series of payments in a given time.
- Private Voting: Thanks to Panther's effort, any project in the crypto sphere can conduct private Voting rounds and can even launch in a decentralized manner.
In summary, whether by utilizing Panther’s primitives invisibly, benefiting from its features, or linking to the protocol, the net benefits should create a ripple effect across the industry. Panther also will deploy tools to build integrations to its smart contracts and systems, including APIs and SDKs.
WITH PANTHER, PRIVACY IS FOR EVERYONE!.
For More Information about Panther Protocol